Eurostop has been shortlisted for the Retail Systems Technology Vendor of the Year award. Eurostop has 25 years experience providing end-to-end omni-channel solutions, which are now used at over 30,000 locations across the world. Covering all aspects of retail management including head office, stock control, with seamless communications to both online and brick and mortar channels, the Eurostop system provides intelligent sourcing of stock to fulfil orders from multiple locations.
Eurostop supplies hardware, software, hosting and professional services. It’s innovation and flexible approach to customers’ requirements has lead to recent major developments:
- Managing sales of thousands of items per week in store and online for Gaynor Sports
- Extending a customer service ethos for Jules B’s online store with flexible fulfilment of online orders
- Supporting a premium customer experience for luxury phone provider Vertu
- Delivering a retail franchisee merchandising system for a well known UK high street brand at VAT free locations in Europe
- Enabling Trespass, a specialist outdoor clothing supplier, to comply with retail fiscal tax systems in Poland and Slovakia
- Supporting large scale EPoS implementations for two sports retailers in China
Deborah Loh, Marketing Manager at Eurostop commented; “We are delighted to have been shortlisted for the Retail Systems Technology Vendor of the Year award. We are committed to providing solutions that take care of the tech, allowing our customers to focus on what they do best, sourcing and selling great products to their customers through their preferred channels.”
The Retail Systems Awards, which are celebrating their 10th anniversary have experienced the highest number of entries on record, making it an even greater achievement to be shortlisted this year. The winners will be determined by an independent judging panel and announced at the renowned Retail Systems Awards Gala Dinner on 15 October 2015 at the prestigious venue, London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Awards, Retail Systems are opening up the voting for a landmark retail technology moment from the last 10 years. The ‘Retail Systems Most Defining Moment’ winner will be determined by public vote and announced at the awards gala dinner.
To vote please visit: www.retail-systems.com/awards