The terms Eurostop Limited, or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ibex House, Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8AH and is registered with UK Companies House under registration number 2495589. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Eurostop reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which the site is offered.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All contents of the Eurostop website are: Copyright by Eurostop Limited. All rights reserved.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Eurostop reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Eurostop website at any time without notice.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- If you have any questions regarding our website you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.