Our success as leaders in the retail system market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return for your commitment, we offer excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in a career at Eurostop, please see a list of current vacancies below. Send your CV along with a covering email to email@example.com.
By submitting your application to Eurostop, you are giving your consent for Eurostop to process this information for the purposes of recruitment. Your information will not be transferred outside of the EU or to any third parties. Eurostop keep application forms and interview notes for a period of 1 year. If you are unsuccessful, we may also ask you if you are happy for Eurostop to keep your details and application for future reference, should a suitable opportunity arise. You may request for your information to be erased at any point by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Line Support Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a global retail solutions provider in our London (Ealing) Head Office. Eurostop provides Retail Solutions to major and well-known retailers on the high street, both in the UK and internationally.
Eurostop are seeking an individual who is keen to be part of a team producing high quality support of our products, directly to retailers, in a friendly and collaborative environment.
The position involves answering and responding to calls from local, national and international clients – providing customers both telephone and remote support. Excellent customer service skills and good communication are essential, with some helpdesk experience. Candidates must have good problem solving skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and the drive to progress one’s own career.
- Providing day-to-day customer focused help desk support
- Answering help desk calls and responding within the timescales outlined in the customer Service Level Agreements
- Troubleshooting client support incidents, liaising with our clients over the phone, email, ticketing system or at the client site
- Logging technical support requests over the telephone or by email and maintaining the service desk environment and keeping up to date documentation
- Using remote control tools and technologies to assist end users as required
- Troubleshooting all 1st line issues quickly and efficiently to ensure availability and performance of user systems
- Escalation of calls following process and procedures as appropriate
- Taking ownership of user problems, follow-up the status of problems on behalf of the user, and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Communicating with end-users to identify the extent of a technical issue and convey the planned method of resolution in a non-technical manner
- Working in conjunction with other members of the service team to achieve and deliver quality services
- Experience of working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of user problems
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Technical knowledge of Windows infrastructure in the resolution of issues encountered would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Great team player
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Projects Team at our London Headquarters.
As a Eurostop Project Manager, you will work on both internal and external projects which include customer or partner based projects. You will be responsible for the successful planning, management, coordination, identification of risks, financial control and deliverables of the project, within scope and on budget.
You should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee, and will be working with various employees at Eurostop, reporting directly to the Head of Projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Communicate on progress
- Monitor to ensure guidelines and requirements are maintained
- Support team
- Communicate on progress
- Business Support Analysts
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Co-ordinator to contribute in generating leads for our company. You will be responsible for contacting potential and existing customers over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
This person must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
10.00 – 15.00