Our success as leaders in the retail system market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return for your commitment, we offer excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in a career at Eurostop, please see a list of current vacancies below. Send your CV along with a covering email to email@example.com.
By submitting your application to Eurostop, you are giving your consent for Eurostop to process this information for the purposes of recruitment. Your information will not be transferred outside of the EU or to any third parties. Eurostop keep application forms and interview notes for a period of 1 year. If you are unsuccessful, we may also ask you if you are happy for Eurostop to keep your details and application for future reference, should a suitable opportunity arise. You may request for your information to be erased at any point by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
.NET Application Developer
Location: Ealing, London
This is a role for a skilled developer to play a significant part in the development of the company’s flagship applications. We require an individual who is strong in C# development for web-based and mobile applications with SQL and no-SQL back-ends. This role offers the chance to make a significant contribution and to develop new product lines.
- 4 + years’ .NET development with C#
- Strong knowledge of .NET web stack (ASP.NET MVC, Angular JS, Web API)
- Some familiarity with WPF for desktop
- Experience of developing on .NET core
- Experience of DDD and DI
- 2 years’ + experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Experience of developing modular and re-usable components
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience of algorithmic development
- Experience of architecture design based on patterns and practices
- Good work organisation using ALM tools
- Experience of developing universal mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Experience of working with nRule, GraphQL, Blazor .NET, Orleans, Docker, Kubernetes