Our success as leaders in the retail system market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return for your commitment, we offer excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in a career at Eurostop, please see a list of current vacancies below. Send your CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your application to Eurostop, you are giving your consent for Eurostop to process this information for the purposes of recruitment. Your information will not be transferred outside of the EU or to any third parties. Eurostop keep application forms and interview notes for a period of 1 year. If you are unsuccessful, we may also ask you if you are happy for Eurostop to keep your details and application for future reference, should a suitable opportunity arise. You may request for your information to be erased at any point by emailing email@example.com
.NET Application Developer
This is a role for a skilled developer to play a significant part in the development of the company’s flagship applications for an individual who is strong in C# development for web-based and mobile applications with SQL and no-SQL back-ends. This role offers the chance to make a significant contribution and to develop new product lines.
- 4 + years’ .NET development with C#
- Strong knowledge of .NET web stack (ASP.NET MVC, Angular JS, Web API)
- Some familiarity with WPF for desktop
- Experience of developing on .NET core
- Experience of DDD and DI
- 2 years’ + experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Experience of developing modular and re-usable components
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience of algorithmic development
- Experience of architecture design based on patterns and practices
- Good work organisation using ALM tools
- Experience of developing universal mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Experience of working with nRule, GraphQL, Blazor .NET, Orleans, Docker, Kubernetes
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Projects Team at our London Headquarters.
As a Eurostop Project Manager, you will work on both internal and external projects which include customer or partner based projects. You will be responsible for the successful planning, management, coordination, identification of risks, financial control and deliverables of the project, within scope and on budget.
You should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee, and will be working with various employees at Eurostop, reporting directly to the Head of Projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Communicate on progress
- Monitor to ensure guidelines and requirements are maintained
- Support team
- Communicate on progress
- Business Support Analysts