Location: Ealing, London
Eurostop are seeking a Sales Co-Ordinator to join the Sales Team. The candidate should have experience in sourcing new clients via the web and cold calling.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous telesales experience essential
- Maintaining customer database (Salesforce)
Location: Ealing, London
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to successful closes. With a background and good understanding in the Supply Chain industry, you will position Eurostop to targeted customers and net new opportunities. You must be capable of developing relationships with the key decision makers and driving sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling.
Our success as leaders in the retail system market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return for your commitment, we offer an extensive benefits package as well as excellent training and development opportunities.
- Responsible for retail solution sales within specific industries. Fashion, Footwear and General Merchandise.
- Responsible for full spectrum of business solutions to address business pains and strategies of the above industry segments across the supply chain and relevant technologies.
- Interaction with prospects to sell solutions and pursue net new business – this includes telemarketing and other lead generation and networking methods.
- Exceed sales quota – maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in CRM (salesforce.com).
- Manage complex sales cycles while working with teams across Eurostop.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across all functional areas to maximise the opportunity to drive business growth within our account base.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of successful enterprise, EPOS or similar software sales
- Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions.
- Hunter-mentality, able to win net new business.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including C-level executives.
- Extremely proficient at bringing in new business.
- Ability to develop meaningful business relationships at senior level.
- Possess strong communication skills, both in presentation and written format.