Our success as leaders in the retail system market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return for your commitment, we offer excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in a career at Eurostop, please see a list of current vacancies below. Send your CV along with a covering email to email@example.com.
Software Application Developer
Location: Ealing, London
This role includes
- Development on all the company’s main product lines
- Involvement with full SDLC
- AGILE environment
Essential skills required
- 3 years’ + professional C# development experience using ASP .NET MVC and Angular
- Good T-SQL skills and experience with working with C# and MS-SQL Server
- Working with multi-threaded apps
Desirable optional skills
- Experience of using entity framework or Castle Windsor
- Experience with WPF desktop development
- Experience of mobile app development