Our success as leaders in the retail system market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return for your commitment, we offer excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in a career at Eurostop, please see a list of current vacancies below. Send your CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your application to Eurostop, you are giving your consent for Eurostop to process this information for the purposes of recruitment. Your information will not be transferred outside of the EU or to any third parties. Eurostop keep application forms and interview notes for a period of 1 year. If you are unsuccessful, we may also ask you if you are happy for Eurostop to keep your details and application for future reference, should a suitable opportunity arise. You may request for your information to be erased at any point by emailing email@example.com
.NET Application Developer
This is a role for a skilled developer to play a significant part in the development of the company’s flagship applications for an individual who is strong in C# development for web-based and mobile applications with SQL and no-SQL back-ends. This role offers the chance to make a significant contribution and to develop new product lines.
- 4 + years’ .NET development with C#
- Strong knowledge of .NET web stack (ASP.NET MVC, Angular JS, Web API)
- Some familiarity with WPF for desktop
- Experience of developing on .NET core
- Experience of DDD and DI
- 2 years’ + experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Experience of developing modular and re-usable components
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience of algorithmic development
- Experience of architecture design based on patterns and practices
- Good work organisation using ALM tools
- Experience of developing universal mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Experience of working with nRule, GraphQL, Blazor .NET, Orleans, Docker, Kubernetes
Data Applications Developer
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a global retail solutions provider in our London (Ealing) Head Office. Eurostop provides Retail Solutions to major and well-known retailers on the high street, both in the UK and internationally.
Eurostop are seeking a skilled developer for a back-end/middleware role. This involves developing C# and SQL applications for data management, data warehousing, business intelligence and systems integration. This is a team position and daily responsibilities involve systems and data design, application development in C# and also in SQL.
The candidate should have good written and spoken English, be capable, independent and able to solve problems without detailed supervision, while at the same time being willing to develop using the patterns and frameworks required by the company. From time to time the role will involve client facing situations involving technical meetings where requirements must be captured and systems architecture is discussed. Some travel in the UK and possibly abroad may be required.
- 3 years’ + experience of writing T-SQL and stored procedures for Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrable skills of working with set-based SQL
- 2 years’ + experience of writing C# code
- Experience both creating APIs (SOAP and REST) and writing clients to APIs (SOAP and REST)
- Familiarity with integrating with third APIs, e.g. Shopify, Magento, SAP, use of GraphQL
- Familiarity with Microsoft Analysis Services and Reporting Services
- Familiarity with SOLID principles, multi-threading and IOC
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Projects Team at our London Headquarters.
As a Eurostop Project Manager, you will work on both internal and external projects which include customer or partner based projects. You will be responsible for the successful planning, management, coordination, identification of risks, financial control and deliverables of the project, within scope and on budget.
You should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee, and will be working with various employees at Eurostop, reporting directly to the Head of Projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Communicate on progress
- Monitor to ensure guidelines and requirements are maintained
- Support team
- Communicate on progress
- Business Support Analysts
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Co-ordinator to contribute in generating leads for our company. You will be responsible for contacting potential and existing customers over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
This person must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
10.00 – 15.00