Our success as leaders in the retail system market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return for your commitment, we offer excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in a career at Eurostop, please see a list of current vacancies below. Send your CV along with a covering email to email@example.com.
Location: Ealing, London
As a Project Manager, you will be working on Eurostop projects, both internal and customer or partner based. You will be responsible for the successful planning, management, coordination, financial control and deliverables of the project, within scope and budget. You should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including defect log and risk assessment etc.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and that the desired result is achieved
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Work with stakeholders and third parties/vendors
- Ensure smooth handover takes place at the relevant points in the project schedule
- Evaluate the success of the project against benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice with other project managers
- Provide aftercare support to both customer and internally when required
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Strong educational background
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus